What are you up to this weekend?
On Saturday, I'm going to vote to elect the next French president (wish us luck). Saturday also happens to be Earth Day, so I'll take some time to reflect on my impact on the planet and reevaluate some of my habits (less dairy, turn off electronics at night, water plants with rain barrel water, etc.).
I hope you'll have a great one and in the meantime, here are a few links from around the web:
- This French documentary (playing at the Living Room Theaters from April 21st).
- This backpack.
- 101 ways to practice compassion and conservation for mother earth
- This drinking top.
- A week of outfits.
- Natural and organic sunscreen.
- Currently reading this book.
- Project Object grand opening.
- Earth Day Weeding gathering.
- Huarache Sandals making workshop.
- Spring Medicine Making class.
- Sustainable Fashion Forum.
Since many of you are reading this blog from not too far away, I thought I'd add a special segment at the end of my week-end recommendations, just for you. You can find more local & conscious tips and events on the Zero Waste PDX Facebook page.