What are you up to this week-end?
I'm currently on a glamping trip in Southern Oregon, so I'll probably catch up with work and prepare an article for next week (sorry I let you down last Tuesday), but I did schedule cocktail hour with a friend on Saturday night, so there's that. Oh no wait! I'm teaching a workshop on Saturday morning!
I hope you'll have a great one and in the meantime, here are a few links from around the web:
- Thinking about going on a walking tour in my city.
- The most beautifully organized thrift store.
- Contemplating on adding a touch of color to my wardrobe this summer.
- I'm in desperate need of self care. This book might help.
- I'm gonna try this pancakes recipe very soon.
- This Fashion Revolution editorial is so beautiful.
- A great piece of advice.
- I don't really have the budget for new clothes that fit my many criteria, so I'm thinking about making my own, inspired by this book that I perused at a local shop.
- This app is now free.
Photograph by Octave Zangs for Conscious by Chloé.