What are you up to this weekend?
I'm going mushroom hunting on Saturday and will not tell you where, don't insist :) I'm also gonna try and attend a guided meditation on Sunday, wanna join me?
I hope you'll have a great one and in the meantime, here are a few things that made my week and a couple links from around the web...
- My friend Annika launched her own magazine, Soulbase! Women entrepreneurs unite!
- Zero Waste Halloween.
- A collaborative, online directory of ethical companies of all kinds.
- I saw this native American artist perform last week and highly recommend you to support her music.
- Portland’s Best Thrift Stores.
- This app will make sure you take good care of your plant babies.
- This week I'm reading this book * (borrow it from the library, a friend, or buy it from an independant bookstore if you can).
- Radically ethical & inclusive jewelry.
- Make sure you're on the National Do Not Call Registry (if you live in the USA).
- Inclusive Dancing (no captions needed).
In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links - marked with an * - and that any purchase made through them may result in a small commission for me - at no extra cost for you. Thank you so much for investing in sustainability and supporting my work!
Have you read, made, watched or listened to something worth sharing with us this past week?