This is my ideal coffee (or tea) run look: Cute high-waisted jeans, a white top, a cozy cape, my new favorite pair of men's boots (always check out the men's section), a statement bangle, a hat, just because, my trusted balm to protect my lips from the autumn winds and a cup with its matching cozy for a zero waste coffee run!
- Fedora hat, made in the USA (Long Beach, CA)
- Alpaca cape, made in Peru
- Silk tee, made in the USA (New York, NY)
- Cup cozy, made in the USA (Portland, OR)
- Denim, made in the USA (Nashville, TN)
- Brass bangle, made in the USA (Portland, OR)
- Lip balm, made in the USA (Portland, OR)
- Boots, made in the USA (Portland, OR)
The products I present in my looks and selections come from either local, sustainable, ethical brands, or from brands whose values I share. Feel free to send me other product ideas or recommend brands to me, especially ones using salvaged and/or organic products. The more info, the better. Thank you!