What are you up to this weekend?
I'm at home with a cold and will spend the next two days taking care of myself and... working.
I hope you'll have a great one and in the meantime, here are a few links from around the web:
- I got one of these this morning to clear my sinuses.
- It's time to register for the next food swap. Are there any in your area?
- This interview.
- I just discovered my new favorite online shop section, vintage + US made! Can you believe I do not own one of these?
- I'll probably visit this pop-up later during the week-end if I feel a little better.
- This album on repeat.
- I'd love to stop by this new spot too for a little self-care but might just to go here for a steam.
- I need all the comfort food.
- Current life saver.
Photograph by Octave Zangs for Conscious by Chloé.