Picture by Simone Polk Dahl.
What are you up to this weekend?
I'm gonna put the final touches to the tiny house we moved into last week and wander around my new neighborhood.
I hope you'll have a great one and in the meantime, here are a few things that made my week and a couple links from around the web...
- This vase soap dispenser DIY made my day!
- To make summer last a little longer, listen to Obama's summer playlist!
- This 49sqm Apartment Tour makes me feel opimistic about my 45-ish sqm home.
- I'm excited to try this barista mylk recipe!
- This rarely happens, but I ordered these pants * again in 2 different colors, which means I'll own 3 of the same style. Who am I?
- The importance of kissing.
- This week, I started reading this book *, which, I think, was recommended by Jinti. And here's a link to my 2019 reading list *.
- A stylish Parisian motorcyclist.
- It might sound silly, but these shower curtain hooks * make me super happy. I love that I can hang beautiful fabric to cover our ugly shower liner.
- When can I move into this Copenhagen home?
In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links - marked with an * - and that any purchase made through them may result in a small commission for me - at no extra cost for you. Thank you so much for investing in sustainability and supporting my work!
Have you read, made, watched or listened to something worth sharing with us this past week?