Credit: Sarah Shabacon.
What are you up to this weekend?
I'm attending a women in creative industries event (#WomenInWoodlark) and cannot wait to see familiar faces I haven't seen in months!
I hope you'll have a great one and in the meantime, here are a few things that made my week and a couple links from around the web...
- The Global Climate Strike is happening now!
- I talked about Zero Waste in real life for this Real Simple article.
- Furniture-free Youheum is slowly changing my life.
- And I was inspired to read this book * this week.
- Please send headboard inspiration my way (The Ikea hack pictured above is genius!).
- Her make-up philosophy is so right!
- This quote really hit home. Can we talk about this one too?
- Best Tiny (a**) desk.
- I'm honored to be one of 32 Zero Waste Experts.
- A fellow Zero Waster turned illustrator.
In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links - marked with an * - and that any purchase made through them may result in a small commission for me - at no extra cost for you. Thank you so much for investing in sustainability and supporting my work!
Have you read, made, watched or listened to something worth sharing with us this past week?