This year, I decided to focus on small Portland shops, makers and lovers who - more than ever - need our support after a dreadful year.
Everything is shoppable online, so don't fret if you're not local ;)
For the homebody in your life who mastered the art of hygge.
A homemade gift, like a soy candle.
A gift of experience, like a virtual spellwork class by Seagrape Apothecary.
A gift to support their favorite charity, like Rose Haven.
Then, feel free to pick one of the following:
- A simple mug by Portland ceramist Notary Ceramics.
- Herbal Tea from Portland brand Aesthete Tea.
- A self care zine by Portland creative duo The Far Woods.
- A ritual incense holder from Portland small shop DANO.
- A meditative puzzle from Portland's Yo Store.
- A cozy throw blanket by Portland brand Seek & Swoon.
- Soothing soap by local maker Camamu Soap.
- A fluffly pillow by Portland Appetite Shop.
- A forest-scented candle by Portland maker Truly Kindred.
- A relaxing tincture blend by Portland herbalist Roots & Crowns.
And here's the complete 2020 Holiday Gift Guide & the Conscious by Chloé Shop.
This post is not sponsored but when you shop via some of the links above I may make a small commission from a sale. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Conscious by Chloé!