This year, I decided to focus on small Portland shops, makers and lovers who - more than ever - need our support after a dreadful year.
Everything is shoppable online, so don't fret if you're not local ;)
For the crafty person in your life who's always excited to learn a new skill.
A homemade gift, like a notebook.
A gift of experience, like a workshop at the DIY Bar.
A gift to support their favorite art collective, like Future Prairie.
Then, feel free to pick one of the following:
- A macrame wall hanging kit by Portland company Modern Macrame.
- A Shoe Making Kit by Portland maker Rachel Sees Snail Shoes.
- A potter's apron by Portland Apron Company.
- A Leather Tray Kit by Portland shop Klumhouse.
- A fun print by Wilcraft Studio founder Chelsea Heffner.
- Ceramic classes via Zoom by Radius in Portland (pick up the supplies at the studio).
- An elegant pair of scissors from Portland shop Little Otsu.
- A wall-mounted paper holder by Portland Store Scoolhouse Electric.
- A big tote from Portland Makers Hand-Eye Supply.
- A trusty journal from Portland Store 11:11 Supply.
And here's the complete 2020 Holiday Gift Guide & the Conscious by Chloé Shop.
This post is not sponsored but when you shop via some of the links above I may make a small commission from a sale. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Conscious by Chloé!