This year, I decided to focus on small Portland shops, makers and lovers who - more than ever - need our support after a dreadful year.
Everything is shoppable online, so don't fret if you're not local ;)
For the wanderluster in your life who's always ready to go on an adventure - whether it's a thru-hike or a walk down the road to admire the sunset.
A homemade gift, like some reusable food wrap.
A gift of experience, like a Mason Jar Coozie Workshop.
A gift to support their favorite charity, like the Venture Out Project.
Then, feel free to pick one of the following:
- A robust axe, from Portland's best adventure store, CORD.
- A quick drying camp hat by Portland B Corp Tillak.
- Zero Waste Adventure Snacks by Portland company Fernweh.
- A water-saving bar of soap sold by Portland surf shop Up North Surf Club.
- A zero waste cutlery set sold by Portland outdoor shop Worn Path
- A versatile bandana by Portland traditional Japanese textiles store Kiriko.
- A beautiful print by West Coast adventurer and photographer Julie Hotz.
- A sustainable 100% merino tee by Portland brand Wool & Prince.
- A meaningful sew-on patch by Portland creative duo The Far Woods.
- An inspiring book by badass adventurer (and podcaster) Gale Straub.
And here's the complete 2020 Holiday Gift Guide & the Conscious by Chloé Shop.
This post is not sponsored but when you shop via some of the links above I may make a small commission from a sale. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Conscious by Chloé!