This year, I decided to focus on small Portland shops, makers and lovers who - more than ever - need our support after a dreadful year.
Everything is shoppable online, so don't fret if you're not local ;)
For the homebody in your life who cares about the planet.
A homemade gift, like reusable food wrap.
A gift of experience, like a virtual kokedama class.
A gift to support their favorite organization, like Sunrise Movement PDX.
Then, feel free to pick one of the following:
- Soft reusable cotton rounds by Portland seamstress Drea Johnson of Hidden Opulence.
- A powder face wash sold by Portland zero waste Store Good Intent.
- A warming Peppermint Cocoa Mix from zero waste grocery store Good Life Market Delivery.
- An unbreakable espresso cup sold by Portland store Vía Raíz.
- Useful paperless towels
by Portland small brand Saged Home.
- Elegant Maple Storage Containers sold by Portland shop Beam & Anchor.
- A life-changing shaving gift set by Portland small shop Blendily.
- A soap-saving soap dish by ceramist Margaret + Beau at Cupboard goods.
- A reusable mason jar bubble tea set by Portland brand BBTEA JARS.
- Organic cotton produce bags by zero waste store Utility Zero Waste.
And here's the complete 2020 Holiday Gift Guide, the Conscious by Chloé Shop and more Portland Zero Waste Stores.
This post is not sponsored but when you shop via some of the links above I may make a small commission from a sale. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Conscious by Chloé!