This is my ideal coffee (or tea) run look: Cute high-waisted jeans, a white top, a cozy cape, my new favorite pair of men's boots (always check out the men's section), a statement bangle, a hat - just because - my trusted balm to protect my lips from the fall winds and a cup with its matching cozy for a zero waste coffee run!
- Fedora hat,Yellow 108, made in the USA (Long Beach, CA)
- Alpaca cape, Cuyana, made responsibly in Peru
- Silk tee, Cuyana, made in the USA (New York, NY)
- Cup cozy, made in the USA (Portland, OR)
- Denim, imogene + willie, made in the USA (Nashville, TN)
- Brass bangle, AK Studio, made in the USA (Portland, OR)
- Lip balm, Ula, made in the USA (Portland, OR)
- Boots, Danner, made in the USA (Portland, OR)
This post is not sponsored, but it does contain affiliate links, meaning if you make a purchase via one of my links, I may make a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!