After a rough last week with a non-stop 2-day migraine, I am glad to be back on the blog. It has been some time since I last shared a list of 10 little things that make me happy, so here are mine from the last couple weeks.
- Contemplating on participating in a silent retreat
- Seeing people around me bring reusable cups to events because they saw me do this before to prevent waste production
- Teaching myself a new craft after meeting this inspiring artist
- Inviting friends over and cooking them dinner
- Meeting with like-minded people: women, minimalists, entrepreneurs
- Cutting a slice of still warm & freshly baked bread (recipe coming soon)
- Reading more books in a month than in the whole last year
- Finally finding an almost empty mailbox every day after having struggled with the previous tenants' mail or junk mail for months
- Receiving an update email or voice message from a friend I had lost touch with
- Reading my favorite French wannabe & wine lover's blog
What about you? What little things make you happy? Please share them in the comments section below.