- Having had two full weeks of snow here in Portland
- Getting to light the candles I recently made with Jessica
- Making the handmade gifts pictured above for a couple of friends' birthdays
- Buying another new plant for my home
- Starting a new job, learning new skills and meeting new people
- Leaving early in the morning for a backcountry snowshoeing & snowboarding session with someone we meet through Instagram
- Watching the birds through my window
- Participating in the Women's March on Portland with a group of inspiring women
- Buying myself a locally made badass jumpsuit
- Watching this video (even though I'm really not a fan of zoos)
Please share in the comments section below what little things have been making you happy lately.
Photograph by Octave Zangs for Conscious by Chloé.