What are you up to this weekend?
I'm going to a plant exchange tonight and attend an open studio on Sunday. Only good things to keep my mind off the fact that I'm in the middle of a 5-day juice cleanse (more on that in a later article). I hope you'll have a great one and in the meantime, here are a few links from around the web:
- A fun way to practice your French.
- I'm obsessed with these organic shaped planters.
- Travel with zero carbon footprint.
- I don't know whether I should get these or these.
- Free vintage medicinal plant illustrations.
- This quilt for my bedroom.
- I wonder whether I could DIY this candle.
- Planning on visiting this lab next time I'm in NY.
- Professional Enthusiast.
- I'm preparing my selection for the 10 x 10 challenge. Who wants to join in?
Photograph by Octave Zangs for Conscious by Chloé.