Photo by Daria Kopylova
We don't necessarily notice them, but those little things put a little magic into our lives.
Here are 10 little things that have been making me happy lately:
- Cycling in Long Beach with a dorky helmet on (thank you Alyssa).
- Using my legs as only means of transportation and carrying my home on my back (i.e. I went backpacking).
- People watching during long Metro commutes.
- Drinking (filtered) fresh water from lakes and streams.
- Swimming half naked in said lakes.
- Watching the stars.
- Waking up with the sun.
- Spending 4 days in the wild with 6 badass women.
- Talking to strangers.
- Traveling alone.
What about you? What little things have been making you happy lately?