What are you up to this weekend?
I'm gonna take it slow, and maybe hop on a bus and explore a new neighborhood, sit down at a café and make a dent in my ever-growing stack of books.
I hope you'll have a great one and in the meantime, here are a few things that made my week and a couple links from around the web...
- These stroodles made me look.
- I wish this (French) Lana Del Rey cover would be on Spotify.
- Buying less is better than buying 'green'—for the planet and your happiness.
- I don't practice what I preach and got myself this cozy sweater *.
- My tube is almost empty and I'm looking at this Zero waste mascara.
- This self-reliant LA couple inspired me so much. I cannot wait to own a house some day.
- Believing that these pictures were real made me realize how ridiculous fashion can be.
- California bans travel-size plastic shampoo bottles from hotels.
- These socks * revolutionized my entire clog wearing game.
- I'm considering supporting this Kickstarter to cover my ugly chainlink fence.
In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links - marked with an * - and that any purchase made through them may result in a small commission for me - at no extra cost for you. Thank you so much for investing in sustainability and supporting my work!
Have you read, made, watched or listened to something worth sharing with us this past week?