Once again, it's almost been two years since I last published in the 10 little things section.
I really want to make a practice out of noticing the details that make my life worth living. Maybe starting to write morning pages would help?
Here are 10 little things that have been making me happy lately:
- Going on a sunrise walk as soon as I wake up to strengthen my circadian clock.
- Homemade granola.
- Taking cozy clothes out of storage and having a try-on session to build new outfits for the colder season.
- Catching up with an old friend who lives on the other side of the world and feeling like we talked just yesterday.
- Long hugs in the middle of the day for no particular reason.
- Sending care packages for new moms and kiddos.
- New leaves on an avocado tree I grew from seed and I thought I'd killed.
- Lighting candles at night.
- Waking up without an alarm clock.
What's on your gratitude list?