I love crafting, cooking and creating but sometimes find myself realizing that certain activities require planning (I have missed nettle foraging season 2 years in a row!). So, at the beginning of last year, I decided to fill my planner with lots of fun seasonal activities such as wreath, candle, and soap making, mushroom and plants foraging, bird watching, natural dyeing, and so much more!
Item 19 of my 22 for 2022 list was also "Write a list of seasonal activities" so here's the third installment of my seasonal activities list!
I'd love to add more, please share yours in the comments below!
- Seek out the first spring flowers.
- Plant garden
- Go for a run
- Ride your bike
- Join a sports team
- Try a new sport (pickleball?)
- U-pick strawberries
- Host a garage sale
- Go for a picnic
- Learn how to whistle with a blade of grass
- Go to the farmers' market (or volunteer there)
- Play disc golf
- Go bird watching
- Participate in a neighborhood/beacj/stream spring clean-up
- Go geo-caching
- Cherry blossoms
- Elderberry flowers
- Do a little spring cleaning
- Tune up your bike
- Take your spring/summer wardrobe out of storage
- Wash/mend/assess what needs a little TLC
- Gather items to create a ready-to-go picnic basket
- Plan your garden
- Start seeds
- Watch Oscar-winning movies
- Rhubarb pie
What are you excited to do this spring?
This post is not sponsored, but it does contain affiliate links, meaning if you make a purchase via one of my links, I may make a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Picture by Sergey Shmidt